Do you want to help Blessings in a Backpack reach more kids? Individuals, families, schools, communities and companies can all become advocates to help feed children on weekends and make a difference in how well those children can learn, grow and succeed.
Help us raise funds and spread the word about the incredible impact the program has on kids. Here are some ideas for fundraising. Be creative!
Individual, Family or Communities:
- Garage Sale
- Car Wash
- Lemonade Stand
- Homemade Jewelry or Craft Sales
- Bake Sale
- Host a Party and Request Donations in lieu of Gifts
- Sports Tournament (Golf, Hockey, Baseball, Tennis, etc.)
- Fun Fair
- Movie Night
- Talent Show, Fashion Show or Coffee House
- Teacher Gifts
- Host an ECHOage Party
Work Places or Companies:
- Casual or Dress Up Days
- Host a Potluck or Brown Bag Lunch
- Movies in a Boardroom
- Bake Sale
- Team Spirit Day – Wear Your Favourite Team Jersey
- Golf or Spa Day
- Auctions – with Donations from Employees and Employer
- Coin Collection Boxes or Backpack
- Product or Service Promotions and Donate Percentage
- Donations as Bonuses
- Holiday Social Events
- Matching Donations
Have another great idea that’s not on this list? Let us know about it!
Need help organizing your event? Would you like some promotional materials? Go to our Toolkit or contact us directly. We’re happy to help in any way we can.